Avalon is a newly decorated four-bedroom villa situated in one of the most heavenly locations at Tryall Club.
A wide garden abundant with tropical foliage is the perfect setting for families at play, or for the romantic at heart. Gently sloping red brick steps meander to the main villa and also to the private guest cottage.
The airy living room opens on to a shady, brick terrace providing you with intimate views of a magnificent Jamaican coastline. The dining area overlooks a lovingly manicured lawn that leads down to a large heated swimming pool.
The master bedroom and second guestroom are located in the main villa. The master is furnished with a king-sized bed, while the guest bedroom has two twin beds. The other two bedrooms are located in the private cottage adjacent to the swimming pool. These bedrooms have two twin beds each. All bedrooms at Avalon have cable television, air conditioning and en suite bathrooms.
Avalon is pleased to provide its guests with the use of three complimentary golf carts. Your private, welcoming, superb villa staff comprises a cook, housekeeper, laundress and two gardeners.
- King Size Beds
- Wireless Net Access
- Children Welcome
- Heated Pool
- Twin Beds
- Connecting Rooms
- Flat Screen TVs
- Indoor/Outdoor Dining
- iPod Dock
- Golf Cart
Why Should I Choose Avalon?
- Avalon is a PRIVATE RETREAT, a sprawling hillside property that looks over the gorgeous Caribbean sea below. It conjures the classic Jamaican feeling that enthralled the likes of of Erroll Flynn, Noel Coward and Ian Fleming.
- Beautiful old brick pathways wind lazily through the many exotic trees and plants that festoon this property. The Waterwheel Aquaduct flows by directly below the driveway entrance. Rose Hall inspired front steps lead up to the main house,where the ambiance is a perfect mix of old and new.
- An ideal place for entertaining: Flat screen TVs, AC, Wet Bar and sound system with speakers that surround the property…even by the pool.
- Extensive recent renovation includes mahogany floors, beautiful imported and local furniture and lush tropical landscaping. The perfect villa for families and friends, with a two room (en suite) guest cottage on the hill.
- A happy and discreet staff prepares one of Jamaica’s great art forms, the food, in their eco-friendly and modern kitchen.
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
|April 19, 2020 – December 18, 2020||4||5||$ 786|
|December 19, 2020 – January 02, 2021
Christmas/New Year’s – 7 Nights may be accepted on request
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
(rates subject to change without prior notice)