Bell’mare , beachfront
Bell’mare is Italian for “beautiful sea” and that will be your view from this wonderful three bedroom, three bath beachfront villa.
The home sits overlooking Dawn beach, one of the nicest beaches on the island. Bell’mare is the only home in the gated community of Dawn Beach Estates that has direct beach access and just a few steps away is the white sand of the Caribbean.
This villa was completed in January of 2004 and was designed with vacationers in mind. The custom built kitchen is fully supplied and has stainless steel appliances that compliment the hardwood cabinetry. The furnishings are almost exclusively imported teak and mahogany from Indonesia with some rattan as well. Interesting artwork and pottery can be found in every room.
All of the wood in the villa – the doors, ceiling, cabinets, stairs and railings – is imported hardwood from South America.
The bedrooms were designed to be equal so the house is perfect for multiple couples traveling together. One bedroom is on the main living level of the villa and opens out to the pool deck. The other two bedrooms are half a flight of stairs up and half a flight down, respectively. Each of these has a private terrace. All of the bedrooms have king size beds, air-conditioning and large custom bathrooms featuring stone showers.
Unparalleled sea views abound from all rooms in the villa. From the indoor living space you exit through large sliding glass doors out to the covered gallery with outdoor dining and living spaces surrounding the pool area. The ample pool overlooks Dawn beach with teak loungers surrounding it on the sun deck.
Two steps down from the sun deck will bring you to the covered gazebo with loungers for relaxing in the shade. A staircase from the covered gallery leads down to the water’s edge. With gorgeous views and the beach so close, Bell’mare is the perfect beachfront villa at the right price for your holiday!
- Beachfront Property on Dawn Beach, air-conditioned bedrooms
- High-speed wireless internet connection
- Telephone, Cable Television
- DVD player
- Stereo with CD player
- Washer & dryer
- Alarm System Gas BBQ Grill
- Master Bedroom 1 – King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, personal safe and en-suite bathroom with double bowl sinks & shower.
- Bedroom 2 – King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 – King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower
- The fully equipped kitchen features stove, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, blender, coffee maker and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots
Living & Dining Rooms:
- Elegant living & dining area with a Caribbean flair offers wonderful oceanviews. Dining table seating for 6 persons.
Pool & Beach:
- The pool area is lovely overlooking Dawn Beach with teak loungers surrounding it on the sun deck plus outdoor dining area for 6 persons…Two steps down from the sundeck will bring you to the covered gazebo with loungers for relaxing in the shade. A staircase from the covered gallery leads down to Dawn Beach.
- Princess Juliana International Airport – 8 miles
- Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 3 miles
- Marigot, the French capital – 7 miles
- Nearest Casino – ½ mile at Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Casino
- Restaurant – ½ mile at Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Casino and Oyster Pond Marina
- Famous Dawn Beach – short walk to the beach
Apr 15 – Dec 14
Dec 15 – Apr 14
|1 – 2||$412||$618||$1,000|
All above mentioned rates are per night. Reservations of 5 nights or more include airport meet & greet and welcome basket. Maid service 3 times per week. A 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates.
Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom.
Minimum Booking is 5 nights and 7 nights for Christmas & New Year’s.
Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
(rates subject to change without prior notice)