Church Point 2
Bright and airy, with a spacious and sunny garden, Church Point Two is a charming holiday villa offering guests the convenience of being close to the shopping and dining delights of Holetown, as well as the peace and quiet of a private beach front location. The Folkstone Marine Park and Museum is adjacent to Church Point and offers visitors to the island amazing snorkeling and scuba diving experiences.
This three bedroom villa features a casual and colorful décor, with a spacious living room opening on to the covered outdoor terrace, where you can dine al fresco, or relax with a cool tropical drink and enjoy the view of the ocean just steps away across the garden. Guests can also enjoy the plunge pool, located just off to the side of the covered terrace. The master bedroom is located on the upper level of the villa, as is the second bedroom, both with access to the sun deck that also overlooks the garden and ocean beyond. The third bedroom is situated in a self contained cottage just steps away from the main house via the open courtyard.
Church Point Two is an excellent choice for a family or a group of friends looking for a carefree holiday on the West Coast of Barbados.
- Beach Shower
- DVD player
- Hair Dryers
- Holetown (West Coast) nearby
- iPod Dock
- TV with Cable
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Security Safe in each bedroom
- Watersports by request – Our Concierge can assist with arrangements
- Security – Gate remote or keypad controlled
SMOKING NOT PERMITTED INDOORS
- Cook (Prepares three meals per day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Master Bedroom – King
- Bedroom 2 Twin – Twin beds that can also convert to a king
- Bedroom 3 – Cottage – King
- Master Bathroom – En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
- Bathroom 2 – En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
- Bathroom 3 – Cottage En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity, Bidet.
Rates in US$ per Night
Min: 5 Nights – Christmas: 14 Nights (special conditions apply)
Apr 15 – Dec 14
Dec 15 – Apr 14