Destiny villa amazing view
Destiny is a dramatic achievement of architecture and design. Its rooms stretch over 10,000ft² of indoor-outdoor living space.
Almost beyond description is the very piece of land chosen for this remarkable home: seven acres of lush tropical hillside 500′ above sea level with a breathtaking 270-degree panorama of Caribbean Sea, densely wooded river valley and dramatic mountains. Spectacular by day, Destiny becomes even more magical after sunset when the lights of passing cruise ships and reflections of the distant hillside over Montego Bay dance across the water.
A beautiful five-minute drive through manicured acres of brilliant hibiscus, avocado, palm, grapefruit, orange, lime and mango groves brings you to the villa secured by a bougainvillea-draped wall and electronic gate that opens to an Italianate courtyard.
Destiny’s largest pavilion is the living room, designed with clean lines and superb style. Set under a Jamaican-style vaulted exposed-beam ceiling, the living room has white walls, magnificent Balinese art, cool stone floors, and sliding glass doors that disappear into pocket walls to reveal the amazing view on three sides.
All interior rooms open to the massive verandah and north pool terrace, where the true splendor of this prize location is enjoyed. Here are the outdoor dining pavilion, where breakfasts are served overlooking the sea and river valley ~ the thatched roof gazebo with television, VCR, wet bar, icemaker and cushioned seating for 20 guests ~ and the huge mountaintop swimming pool. Cooling trade winds and mountain air currents refresh the entire space. The morning mist drifting by Destiny down to the sea is a magical experience early each day.
The state-of-the-art kitchen has a ten-burner gas cooktop, microwave, deep fryer and gas grill ~ equipped to match the talents of the professional chefs.
- Remarkable 10,000ft² private villa on spectacular 7-acre site
- In Great River Private gated community
- An architectural gem with a 270-degree panorama
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms
- 20′ x 40′ pool and adjacent gazebo/dining pavilion/wet bar
- Second pool outside Owner’s Suite
- Wireless Internet access and computer
- Cable televisions with DVD players in all bedrooms
- 12-speaker sound system with CD player
- Full staff:
- Excellent Butler
- Head Chef
- Night Watchman
- Multi-layer cushioned, Laykold™ Tennis Court lighted for night play
- Impressive sister house, to accommodate up to 20 more guests ~ creating a world-class gated compound of two villas, four swimming pools, 28 staff, helipad, and shared tennis court lighted for night play
- The Tryall Club Membership: Complimentary for Destiny’s Guests
- Hummingbird Kids Club
- Non-motorized Water Sports
- Internet room
- New Usain Bolt Games Room for Kids, Teens & Adults
- Jogging Trail
- Afternoon Tea & Manager’s Cocktail Party
- For Various Fees:
- Tennis lessons
- Happy Hour
- Hair Salon & Spa
- Bars & Restaurants
- Motorized Water Sports
- Beach Parties Mon-Wed-Fri
- Master Bedroom – Kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in marble shower, private dining and sunning area on rooftop terrace, amazing panoramic view
- Poolside Bedrooms 2 & 3 – Kingsize beds in each, en-suite bathrooms, marble walk-in showers. Both bedrooms open directly to pool terrace.
- Owner’s Suite – The luxurious fourth air-conditioned bedroom is the owner’s private suite ~ with 4-poster kingsize bed, window wall that opens to the breathtaking view of the river ravine a mile below, cedar dressing room, sumptuous marble bath and baby grand piano! Glass doors open to a private mountainside terrace and nearby waterfall shower for bathing by moonlight. Here, too, is Destiny’s second swimming pool with infinity edge and dramatic view. Just downhill is a Meditation Pavilion nestled in an emerald mountainside with exquisite view.
Apr 15 – Dec 15
Dec 15 – Apr 15
(rates subject to change without prior notice)