Fairwinds is a beautiful four-bedroom, private home with a magnificent sea view. Meticulous attention to design and comfort have resulted in a superb home away from home, Mahogany parquet floors, cable televisions and sound system, sunken Roman baths, a first-class chef plus all the amenities of the exclusive Tryall Club combine to distinguish Fairwinds as one of the truly fine vacation homes of the Caribbean.
From the spacious living room, glass panels open to the upstairs dining balcony showcasing a magnificent panorama of the manicured golf course and Caribbean Sea. Here, candlelight dinners are served with the romance of lighted palm trees dotting the hillside and the sparkling lights of cruise ships and Montego Bay sparkling across the water.
Guests may enjoy cable television, VCR, and a library of videos and CD’s. Peruse the bookshelves or enjoy an old-fashioned game night with many selections available. Fairwinds has a second phone line for those who wish to connect to the Internet, so remember to bring your laptop.
Outdoor stairways from the living room and three bedrooms lead to the large pool and poolside bar and lounge with icemaker, cable television, stereo system, telephone and fish-filled grotto … all under dramatic stone arches. (Children love to feed the fish.)
Lunch is typically served outside on the lower level under the protective shade of a large ficus tree. Three acres of gardens host many species of tropical flora including the orchids that surround the pool.
- Staff of five: cook, chambermaid, laundress, gardener, extra helper in full house
- Private pool and covered poolside bar, wet bar, icemaker and lounge with television
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, wall safes, ceiling fans throughout
- Cable televisions in living room, bar, master bedroom, children’s room, other bedrooms on request
- VCR and library of videos for parents and children
- Sound system and selection of CDs
- Computer in living room ~ second telephone line for Internet access
- Complimentary golf cart for excursions throughout the Tryall Club resort
- Child friendly: portable crib, high chair, games, kids’ videos, inflatable pool toys, nannies on request
Tryall Club membership including:
- Beach club
- Discounted greens fees
- Full-week package rates for golf
- Complimentary use of tennis courts ($12 fee to light courts for night play)
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports
- Exercise room and Internet room
- Kids Club
- Master Bedroom:
- Kingsize bed; mirrored walls framed in mahogany latticework; 8-foot Mexican-tiled sunken tub with louvered walls open to tropical garden; television and VCR; private entrance from lower patio; glamorous, private and romantic.
- Bedroom 2:
- Kingsize bed; en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub; sea view; private outside entrance and stairs to pool
- Bedroom 3:
- Optional kingsize or twin beds; sea view; en-suite bathroom with marble Roman tub; private terrace, stairs to pool
- Bedroom 4:
- Optional kingsize or twin beds; en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination; private outside entrance, stairs to pool. Ideal for children (door to stairs to pool can be locked) as it is on wing near Bedroom 2 ~ also fine for adults
- Master Bedroom:
Significant is Fairwinds’ location on the 2,200-acre Tryall Club. Among the world’s most beautiful golf courses, Tryall’s 18 hillside and seaside fairways have been home to the Johnnie Walker, Mazda and other PGA championship events. In-house greens fees are offered to Fairwinds guests. The resident pro offers workshops and private lessons. Complimentary shuttles or Fairwinds’ own golf cart transport guests from the villa’s front door to all locations within the resort.
Spend days on the sunny beach while waiters serve food and drink from the beach bar. Play tennis on nine Nova Cushion courts, some lighted for night play. Jog the marked trail; use the fitness and Internet rooms.
Snorkeling, kayaking, hobie cat and sunfish sailing are complimentary. Glass bottom boats, charter fishing, a boat to the reef and any captained craft attract various fees.
Enjoy the historic Great House with bar, cigar shop and fine jewelry store. Here, too, is the Great House Restaurant for Continental and Jamaican cuisine should you wish to dine away from the villa.
Tryall is truly one of the distinctive private clubs of the world.
The Tryall Club was chosen by Condé Nast for inclusion on its Gold List of “The Best Places To Stay In The Whole World.”
Jan 06 – Apr 13, 2018
Apr 14 – Dec 17, 2018
Dec 18 – Jan 05, 2018
(rates subject to change without prior notice)