FOR DECADES, The Fleming Villa has been legend for its illustrious past, its celebrity guests, and the lasting works of literature and film that were penned and shot here. Today, it is just as stunning as ever and still filled with the echoes of the literati, the rich, famous and infamous who gathered here for adventures romantic, intellectual and illicit.
The Fleming Villa is like an island unto itself. Looking for privacy? Fleming Villa (along with its satellite cottages, Pool House and Sweet Spot) is all about privacy. Your own beach—and, of course, your own pool, gardens, and staff. Walk over to GoldenEye for a spa treatment, for sunset cocktails at the Bizot Bar, for dinner at the Gazebo.
Walk back to Fleming Villa and, again, you’re secluded. Removed from it all. Really, it’s the best of all worlds; and, the very best of ours. Of course, there’s the history. Fleming, and his character, Bond. James Bond. If these walls could talk they’d tell tales of artists and writers, spies and seducers. The romantic atmosphere is palpable.
The vibe, utterly relaxing, though you may feel the inspiration that lives here, still.
- Three spacious bedrooms + two guest cottages
- Full staff of 5 including a gourmet chef, butler & housekeeper
- Large media room with 64″ television, large futon (suitable as bed for children)
- Private swimming pool with a unique undulating design (ideal for midnight dips)
- Secret coves with BBQ and shower set into coastline
- Spacious living and dining area with jalousie-style windows opening the entire room to garden and sea
- Spacious tropical gardens with several areas in which to dine overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art sound system stocked with music produced by Island Records and Palm Pictures
- Two staircases lead down to the secluded and private Fleming Beach with grill and shower set into coastline
- Chldren Welcome
- Golf (30 min. drive)
- Satellite Radio
- Hair Dryers
- Available for large groups
- Great for Weddings
- Helicopter pad
- Poolside shower
- Snorkel gear
Dec 15 – Apr 15
May 01 – Oct 31
Nov 01 02 – Dec 14
|* Based on 10-Night Minimum. Other rate options available. Call for more information.|
Jan 07 – Mar 25
Apr 02 – Oct 31
Nov 01 – Dec 14
Mar 26 – Apr 02
Nov 19 – Nov 26
Dec 15 – Jan 0
Dec 15 – Jan 07
Please add 20% tax and gratuity to all rates and a USD $1 per bedroom per night accommodations tax.
(rates subject to change without prior notice)