Harmony Hill is a private oasis offering the finest in Caribbean living, combining Jamaica’s rich architectural tradition with today’s modern amenities and service.
Nestled over 350 feet above sea level on seven acres of tropical splendor, the seven bedroom villa enjoys inspirational panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea, deep valleys and golf course. Harmony Hill simply enjoys one of the finest views at Tryall!
With no detail left unattended, Harmony Hill was designed to ensure the utmost in relaxation, privacy and entertainment. Irrespective of your location on the property, whether under roof or not…guests enjoy the spectacular views and the serene trade winds that the villa location provides. Casually elegant interiors, grand open living spaces, manicured lawns and covered patios abound. As guests enter the main pavilion of this very private, 15,000 square foot villa, their soul will be captured instantly by the spectacular infinity edge pool that lies above the horizon of the deep blue Caribbean Sea and azure sky.
Every room enjoys the finest imported travertine and marble tile, along with personally selected, handmade furniture and art that is guaranteed to invigorate. Perched at the peak of the property is Harmony Hill’s unique, two bedroom cottage and its very special view of the Caribbean Sea and deep valley. With privacy and tranquility in mind; the cottage also has a large private patio and lawn, wet bar and separate living area with surround audio/video entertainment.
- King Size Beds
- Wireless Net Access
- Children Welcome
- Heated Pool
- Twin Beds
- Connecting Rooms
- Flat Screen TVs
- Indoor/Outdoor Dining
- iPod Dock
- Games Room
- Golf Cart
- Kingston Master Suite: King bedroom suite with distinct seating area along with private patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. 400 square foot bathroom consisting of custom made double vanities, vessel sinks, multiple person, travertine shower with freestanding soaker tub that opens up to a private patio and the panorama view of the Caribbean Sea.
- Montego Bay Suite: King bedroom suite with private patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks, travertine shower that open up to a separate patio with an exceptional ocean view.
- Negril Suite: King bedroom suite with private patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks, travertine showers that open up to a separate patio with an exceptional ocean view.
- Hanover Master Suite (Cottage): King bedroom suite, with seating area and expansive view of the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks and marble floors with large soaker tub and travertine shower. Bedroom opens up to patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This suite connects to the cottage living room equipped with audio/video center, wet bar and lounge area.
- Springfield Suite (Cottage): King bedroom suite, with expansive view of the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks and marble floors with travertine shower. Bedroom opens up to a patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This suite connects to the cottage living room equipped with audio/video center, wet bar and lounge area.
- Ocho Rios Suite: Nestled below the pool Gazebo, this very private and romantic enclave enjoys a King bed with a private bath having a double vessel sink vanity, travertine floors and travertine shower. Bedroom opens up to a very private patio with an exquisite view of the Caribbean Sea.
- Sandy Bay Suite: Located west of the main pavilion, the Sandy Bay Suite, enjoys two extra-long twin beds (can be converted into king bed), a desk, seating area and a bathroom with single vanity, vessel sink and travertine shower with European frameless glass. 10 feet bi-fold louver window opens to the serenity of beautiful Sandy Bay and the Caribbean Sea.
- Spectacular “true” infinity pool (heated) overlooking the vastness of the Caribbean Sea.
- Exotic tropical landscaping to sooth the soul along with nature trail and herb garden.
- Grand pool bar and gazebo with surround sound stereo and TV. Perfect for socializing.
- Wireless Internet and surround sound audio throughout the property.
- Media room with 52” TV, DVD/Xbox/Kinect with movie library for children and adults.
- iPod dock and music library of all genres.
- Games room with ping pong and shuffle board tables, TV and board game library
- Chef Lennox will present a steady flow of culinary delights that will open your palate to the intriguing new flavors of Caribbean, North American and International cuisine alike.
- “Chef” creativity illuminates with fusion cuisine – a mixing of food cultures, taking two or more culinary specialties and compiling them into one special dish.
- Lennox provides our guests with a culinary emotional experience with his attention to detail, using distinct ingredients, techniques and presentation.
- You will experience excitement, new flavors and emotion
- Chef Lennox takes your palate places it has never gone before
- Guaranteed to delight!
Jan 06 – Apr 13, 2018
Apr 14 – Dec 17, 2018
Dec 18 – Jan 05, 2018
|Special Holiday weeks (e.g. Thanksgiving) may be charged at Premium rate.|
(rates subject to change without prior notice)