Spectacular 10 bedroom villa compound in Ocho Rios – Waterfront spectacular! Newly refurbished in 2010, makes this one of the most exciting waterfront villas in Ocho Rios – great for families or weddings.
Kai Kala property is spectacular waterfront private villa compound with 4 unique villas for a total of 10 bedrooms set in 2½ acres of fruit trees and flowers, on a cliff overlooking the sea. The property is composed of the one bedroom Hideaway Cottage, right on the cliff’s edge looking down onto the wooden deck entryway into the sea, the 2 bedroom Bamboo Cottage set in the gardens, the 3 bedroom Sea View Cottage set in the gardens with views of the sea through the trees and the 4 bedroom Kai Kala Villa main house, set above the swimming pool and looking out to the sea.
4 bedroom Villa- Kai Kala Villa Entering the villa, you cross over a Perspex bridge with a stream and waterfall filled with golden koi and surrounded by vegetation. The wooden staircase splits into two levels. Upstairs leading to 3 of the 4 bedrooms and downstairs to the 4th bedroom, living room, dining room, bar, veranda and pool area beyond.
The salt water pool has blue mosaic tiles, and a hot tub with jets. Surrounded by tiles there are 8 lounge chairs, 3 umbrellas and 4 floats for your enjoyment. The expansive veranda has a wrought iron table with seating for 10 people for outdoor dining. A powder room is attached to the veranda and comfortable seating of a carved bench seat with 3 chairs and 3 ceiling fans add to your enjoyment.
The bar opens onto both the living room and veranda with the most original seating, 4 hands carved of wood. It has an ice machine, bottled water dispenser, coffee maker, blender, refrigerator and a wine storage unit. The living room has a flat screen TV with cable, DVD player and internet service. There are two ceiling fans along with Pictionary, Dominoes and Backgammon for your entertainment. High windows open onto the water feature which adds a beautiful backdrop to your pleasure.
Adjoining the living room is the Dining room, which has a table seating 8 people and also overlooks the water feature cascading outside the row of windows. This leads into the fully equipped kitchen with 4 burner gas stove, toaster oven, toaster, microwave and refrigerator. The coffee maker and blender are in the bar area of the villa.
- Flat screen TV with cable in each bedroom
- Digital safes in all bedrooms
- Only 5 minutes from the center of Ocho Rios town and activities
- Private swimming pool
- generator on property
- Wooden deck entryway into the sea
- Private Jacuzzis on property
- Spectacular entrance with Perspecx bridge with a stream and waterfall filled with golden koi fish
- Expansive verandas for outdoor dining
- Weddings venue for small weddings under 40 persons
- Honeymoon cottage with 1 bedroom is perfect for honeymooners, this villa is the only villa with privacy and away from the other 3 villa buildings – has sea views
- Tastefully decorated throughout, with new interiors and spectacular new bathrooms
- Very comfortable waterside villa, with many living areas winding from villa to villa to enjoy the waterfront prime location
- One of our most unique properties in Ocho Rios, with prime waterfront location, well maintained gardens
- Upstairs bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 has a king sized bed with flat screen TV with cable. It has a/c and a ceiling fan and windows overlooking the gardens, pool and sea. The bedroom has a digital safe and the en-suite bathroom has a tub and shower.
- Bedroom 2 the Master Bedroom has a king sized bed and flat screen TV with cable. There is a/c, a ceiling fan and telephone in the bedroom. A digital safe is also in this room. This bedroom has its own private patio with a wooden plantation chair for viewing the pool and out to sea.
The spectacular Master Bathroom has a Kohler whirlpool tub enclosed by wooden louvres and glass on 3 sides. His and her closets and stone basins with double mirrors add to the sense of luxury. There is also a plug for a shaver or hair dryer. The toilet has its own louvred enclosure. This room expands into a large pebble tiled shower, with glass walls that open onto the private patio and look straight out to sea. The shower has a rain shower head along with hand held shower head and 3 massaging jets. Lush plants fill the back of the shower area.
- Bedroom 3 has two queen size beds, telephone flat screen TV with cable, a/c and a ceiling fan. There is also a digital safe. This room also has a small private patio and windows that overlook the pool, sea and garden. The ensuite bathroom has a tub and shower. A stone basin and countertop completes this area.
- Downstairs Bedroom:
- Bedroom 4 located downstairs opens from both the living room and onto the veranda through French doors. It has a queen sized bed and flat screen TV with cable, and sitting area. Windows overlook both the pool and gardens and out to sea. The bathroom which is not en suite has a tiled shower with tiled seat at the back. Stone countertop and basin.
- 3 Bedroom Villa – Sea View
- Bedroom 1 – is a brightly colored room with a double bed, flat screen TV with cable, a/c and ceiling fan. A well-cushioned bay window overlooks the sea and gardens. The bedroom has a digital safe. The en suite bathroom has a tiled shower.
- Bedroom 2 – Has a double bed with flat screen TV with cable, a/c, ceiling fan and a digital safe, with views of the garden. A small, mosaic tiled shower completes this room.
- Master Bedroom – this room has a king sized bed with a/c, ceiling fan and a flat screen TV with cable. There is also a phone and a digital safe. French doors open onto the wooden deck, overlooking the hot tub. The large master bathroom has a tub and a shower with a window looking out to sea. It boasts a modern counter top with stone basin, an L-shaped double closet and plugs for shaver and dryer. A window by the tub looks out to sea.
- 1 Bedroom – Hideaway
- The bedroom has a flat screen TV with cable. The bedroom also has a/c and ceiling fan. In the closet is an electronic digital safe. French doors open onto the split-level wooden deck.
- 2 Bedroom – Bamboo Cottage
- Bedroom 1 – has a king sized 4-poster bamboo bed with ceiling fans, a/c and a flat screen TV with cable. There is a large closet with louvred doors and a digital safe. Large windows look out onto the garden. The en-suite bathroom has a tub and shower and windows that look out onto the garden.
- Bedroom 2 – has twin bamboo beds, a flat screen TV with cable, ceiling fan, and a/c. High windows look into a roof height, enclosed garden with cut stone walls. The bathroom has a tub and shower with garden views.
- Fully staffed villa with own Chef, Housekeepers, Laundress, Gardeners, Head of Household
- RATES ARE QUOTED ON WEEKLY BASIS.
- MINIMUM STAY IS 3 DAYS , PRO-RATED
|Christmas & New Year||24,500|
(rates subject to change without prior notice)