Legacy – Tryall
Legacy Villa is a colonial style two-bedroom home offering endless vistas from its 75′ covered veranda across lush gardens and the golf course to the shimmering sea.
As night falls, watch the moon rise over the hills and be captivated by the distant, twinkling lights of Montego Bay. With its spacious floor plan of central living room and dining room complete with handcrafted cedar table and 8 custom chairs plus an open bar; it creates a perfect area for entertaining, as well as cosy gatherings among friends, families and golf foursomes. The central air-conditioned master bedroom with king or 2 twins features en suite bath, soaking tub, walk-in shower, double basins and touches of the seaside. Ample seating, plus sliding glass and cedar doors to the veranda offer a haven of relaxation. Likewise, the central air-conditioned guest wing with two double beds and a day bed has an over-sized bath with soaking tub, walk-in shower, double basins, highlighted by art deco tiles in shades of aqua. The bedroom opens smoothly to its own seating area on the terrace. Throughout the home guests find a colour palate reflecting the hues of the sea and sunset sky with decorative Lucite surprises from The Sawyer Collection. The full-service Housekeeper sets up eye opener coffee followed by a full breakfast to fit your schedule. Lunch is easily available in the villa or at the Beach Restaurant while candlelit dinners may be arranged in the villa (a slight additional charge) or at the Beach Restaurant or Great House Terrace by reservation.
The hill crest location near the Great House not only gives Legacy Villa stunning views, but close proximity to the tennis courts, workout centre, massage rooms, free form over-size pool, commissary, Kid’s Club and of course the Great House for daily complimentary tea and the Great House Bar with hors d’oeuvres from 5-6 pm daily.
Legacy owns and maintains its own 4-seat electric golf cart for easy mobility on the Tryall property.
The villa is currently undergoing an infrastructure retrofit and refined interior refurbishment which will be complete in time for high season enjoyment.
- 75′ covered terrace/balcony with steps to the villa’s garden graced by a flowering Poinciana tree
- Central a/c in the bedroom wings and bathrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 1 bedroom with twin beds converting to a king
- 1 bedroom with 2 double beds and a day bed for additional guests
- En suite bathrooms with soaking tubs, walk-in showers and double basins
- Both bedrooms open onto private balcony areas with separate furniture
- Custom cedar glass and louver sliding doors opening to the golf and seaside vistas
- All louvers fully meshed and screened
- A 4-seat electric golf cart for ease of mobility
- Free wireless internet
- Indoor/outdoor dining for 8
- Hair dryers and make-up mirrors
- Washer/dryer unit
- Flat screen television in sitting room
- Powder room with separate shower
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, ice maker refrigerator
- Bar area in dining room with separate sink and refrigerator
- Free on-property shuttle service
- Pool access at Great House Children
- Cook (optional)
- Butler (optional)
Jan 06 – Apr 13, 2018
Apr 14 – Dec 17, 2018
Dec 18 – Jan 05, 2018
|Special Holiday weeks (e.g. Thanksgiving) may be charged at Premium rate.|
(rates subject to change without prior notice)