Radwood Beach Villa 1 is located along the shores of one of Barbados’ most secluded, serene and tranquil beaches.
Situated off-road and gated with the gate being shared with the townhouse next door, this ocean front villa is far away from all noise and commotion, offering complete tranquility and privacy for guests. The layout has been carefully designed and constructed to ensure guests can enjoy the property’s location and spectacular sea views throughout the day.
The villa has three bedrooms each with luxurious ensuite bathrooms and uninterrupted views of the surrounding scenery. The master suite has its own private oceanfront terrace where guests can relax in the morning with breakfast or at night with a glass of wine at night, while gazing at the ocean. There is a well-equipped kitchen, a dining room and guests can enjoy either indoor dining or they can choose to dine alfresco on the covered terrace. The living area flows seamlessly towards the ocean through large folding glass doors which open onto the covered terrace leading to the private plunge pool.
A winding path leads through the villa’s manicured gardens towards the beautiful beach, several steps away. This secluded beach is excellent for snorkeling, showcasing a wide variety of unique sea life for guests to discover. It is also near a myriad of exquisite restaurants, supermarkets and other amenities.
|Season||Period||Description||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate|
|Summer 2023||04/15/2023 – 12/14/2023||3 Bedrooms||5||US$ 900.00|
|Winter 2023||12/15/2023 – 04/14/2024||3 Bedrooms||7||US$ 1,200.00|
|Christmas 2023||12/20/2023 – 01/10/2024||3 Bedrooms||14||US$ 2,500.00|
|Summer 2024||04/15/2024 – 12/14/2024||3 Bedrooms||5||US$ 900.00|
|Winter 2024||12/15/2024 – 04/14/2025||3 Bedrooms||7||US$ 1,200.00|
|Christmas 2024||12/20/2024 – 01/10/2025||3 Bedrooms||14||US$ 2,500.00|
Security Deposit – US$ 1,200
Rental Rates are nightly and are subject to 10% Shared Economy Levy + 1.5% Service Fee.
A 15% service charge will be added to all requested concierge services.
- Gated villa
- Beach front
- Plunge pool
- Private terrace
- Safe swimming
All bedrooms: Double Beds with Ensuite with shower
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||3 days per week – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm|
|Cook||6 days per week – prepares two consecutive meals a day|
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Cala Roca Restaurant: a refreshingly elegant restaurant that stands out from the crowd with an innovative, modern and international menu of exquisitely prepared dishes with a hint of Spanish flavours. It boasts an ‘alfresco dining’ experience served with fantastic views of the West Coast of Barbados.
- Il Tempio Restaurant: said to have ‘the best Italian food in Barbados’ by the late Lucian Pavarotti, this authentic Italian Restaurant is situated beachfront where you can view the tranquil sea.
- Waves Hotel and Restaurant: Waves Hotel is one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. The restaurant serves a variety from Asian-fusion, to classically Mediterranean and traditional Caribbean specialties. The Waves Hotel Spa offers excellent and rejuvenating spa treatments by amazing staff.
- Quattro Passi at The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: internationally trained chef provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.