An elegant new 7-bedroom island home privately perched atop a manicured 3-acre property overlooking the breathtaking Caribbean Sea and exclusive Tryall Club.
Sugar Hill provides a luxurious, yet relaxed setting, for getaways with friends, couples, families and children, golf and tennis buffs, and wedding parties. It is also ideal for executive and yoga retreats. Sugar Hill is located only 12 miles west of the Montego Bay airport and transportation can easily be arranged.
The 4-bedroom villa has an expansive one level floor plan villa with views of the glittering turquoise water and curvaceous coastline from every room. Built in the traditional Jamaican plantation style with multiple peaked roofs and high ceilings, louver windows and doors and breezy galleries and verandas, the house is filled with original Jamaican art and beautiful hand carved Mahogany furniture.
The pivotal point of the house is a hand cut stone Sugar tower similar to those found in the old island sugar cane mills from which it derives it’s name. Just steps away from the luxurious 4 bedroom main villa are the charming 3-bedroom guesthouse, heated 44 X 22 foot aqua glass tiled pool, and hot tub.
While the villa is typical in its Jamaican style, the amenities are purely modern. Wireless Internet and a Vonage phone will keep you connected to the world outside. Every room has air conditioning and ceiling fans and all bedrooms have flat screen TVs, DVD/CD and iPod players.
The beach, golf course, tennis courts, spa, shops and Great House, are just a 5-minute golf cart ride away. Three complimentary golf carts are provided for guests to explore The Tryall Club.
- King Size Beds
- Wireless Net Access
- Children Welcome
- Queen Size Beds
- Heated Pool
- Twin Beds
- Flat Screen TV’s
- Indoor/Outdoor Dining
- iPod Dock
- Games Room
- Golf Cart
- MAIN VILLA
- 4 Bedrooms elegantly furnished with en suite baths, gorgeous Caribbean views
- 2 Master suites with studies and private verandas, one with outdoor shower and tropical garden
- 2 Guest bedrooms with flexible twin beds that convert to kings
- Living Room – Beautifully decorated with comfortable couches, club chairs and ottomans, Game table, Stereo, CD/DVD and iPod player and flat screen TV Expansive veranda for relaxing with family and friends while enjoying the magnificent views, delightful weather and balmy breezes Formal dining room with custom designed mahogany table and chairs Al Fresco dining under a beautiful flower covered trellis Wet Bar with ice machine, refrigerator Sugar Tower and Sundeck – Hand cut stone indoor/outdoor room with beautiful arched doorways – perfect for a romantic dinner, yoga, massage, even a wedding ceremony. Sundeck atop the Sugar Tower – panoramic views, superb for sunbathing, cocktails, star and moon gazing Recreation Room – pool, ping pong and fusbol tables, darts board games and puzzles, bocce Pottery Studio – brand new/fully equipped. Private lessons can be arranged. Supervision required.
- GUEST HOUSE:
3 beautiful bedrooms with en suite baths, spectacular views
- 1 upstairs master suite with queen size bed, 2 twin beds, balcony
- 2 guest bedrooms (one with balcony), with flexible twin beds that convert to kings Sitting room with private bath, wet bar and TV
- Gym – fully equipped with treadmill, recumbent bike, universal machine, weights, bands, balls, exercise videos
STAFF AND DINING AT SUGAR HILL
Our experienced and attentive villa staff includes:
- 2 Housekeepers
They are a delightful, warm, dedicated professional team, and will serve you with traditional Jamaican hospitality.
The exceptional meals at Sugar Hill are prepared according to your individual tastes and dietary needs. Our cook is happy to work with guests to personalize farm-to-table menus using the fresh vegetables and herbs from our organic garden, delicious tropical fruits from our trees and fresh produce, fish, chicken and meat from the local markets or the commissary store at the club. We also have a wood burning pizza oven.
CHILDREN are welcome and excellent certified nanny services are available. The Hummingbird Kids Club at The Tryall Club is open every day.
BEING GREEN Sugar Hill is committed to protecting our beautiful environment and conserving energy. Smoking is NOT permitted in the villa and guesthouse.
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
|April 19, 2020 – November 20, 2020||4||5||$ 1633|
|April 19, 2020 – November 20, 2020||5||5||$ 1786|
|April 19, 2020 – November 20, 2020||6||5||$ 1949|
|April 19, 2020 – November 20, 2020||7||5||$ 2357|
|April 19, 2020 – November 20, 2020||8||5||$ 2857|
|November 21, 2020 – November 28, 2020
|November 29, 2020 – December 14, 2020||4||5||$ 1633|
|November 29, 2020 – December 14, 2020||5||5||$ 1786|
|November 29, 2020 – December 14, 2020||6||5||$ 1949|
|November 29, 2020 – December 14, 2020||7||5||$ 2357|
|November 29, 2020 – December 14, 2020||8||5||$ 2857|
|December 15, 2020 – December 18, 2020||4||7||$ 2338|
|December 15, 2020 – December 18, 2020||5||7||$ 2727|
|December 15, 2020 – December 18, 2020||6||7||$ 3247|
|December 15, 2020 – December 18, 2020||7||7||$ 3636|
|December 15, 2020 – December 18, 2020||8||7||$ 3896|
|December 19, 2020 – January 02, 2021
Christmas/ New Year’s – 7 Nights May be Accepted on Request
(rates subject to change without prior notice)
USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking. Rate Policies Sleeps 16 people. Additional children may be approved on request. A 7-night, full-house rate is required for all holiday weeks which include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.