Sunny Palm Villa is located in a private gated area of Tamarind Hill Estates on the Dutch side of St. Maarten, close to the French border.
Experience these two unique worlds as they blend together, offering the best of both diverse cultures. The 3 bedroom, 3 ½ bath home sits high on a hillside offering fabulous views of St. Barths, Guana Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. You are only minutes away from beautiful Dawn Beach and the Oyster Pond Marina.
This finely appointed house has three air-conditioned bedrooms, each has their own bath. Two bedrooms with king sized beds and the third with a set of twin beds, making it a wonderful choice for families or couples. There is a well equipped kitchen adjacent to the dining and living areas as well as a gas BBQ grill on the deck.
From the living room you walk onto a covered deck that has room for outdoor dining. Adjacent to the covered area is a pool surrounded by a very spacious deck area for sunning and taking in the stunning oceanviews. Located within this neighborhood is a beautiful secluded beach just minutes away.
Sunny Palm is perfectly situated on the Dutch side, only 10 minutes away from downtown Philipsburg, the Dutch capital and 15 minutes from Orient Beach on the French side of the island, perhaps the islands finest. St. Maarten is proud to be a dual nation with the flavors and customs of both the French and Dutch cultures. St. Maarten has a truly duty free status with no import and export taxes and a large array of shops offering a wide selection of the finest luxury duty free goods the world has to offer. Known as the gastronomical capital of the Caribbean, St. Maarten’s 37 square miles are home to over 400 restaurants catering to every whim and palate. Come and experience Sunny Palm Villa and indulge in the real Caribbean lifestyle.
- Spectacular views of St. Barths, Guana Bay & Atlantic Ocean
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- CD player
- High-speed Wi-Fi Internet access
- Safe deposit box
- Gas BBQ grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Master Bedroom 1 – Oceanview, king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, porch and en-suite bathroom with tub and shower. The master bedroom opens onto a balcony with stunning views of the Ocean.
- Bedroom 2 – Oceanview, king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, porch and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 3 – Gardenview, twin beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, porch and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- The villa blends Caribbean style and rattan furnishings with a touch of tropical flair. A seamless transition between inside and out, the living area opens to the outside terrace. Dining table seating for 6 persons.
- Private pool surrounded by a spacious sun deck overlooking the wonderful views with lounge chairs for sunbathing.
- Private beach just a few minutes away and Dawn Beach – 1/2 mile
- The fully equipped kitchen features stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, blender, toaster, dishwasher, coffee maker and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots.
- Princess Juliana International Airport – 8 miles
- Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 3 miles
- Marigot, the French capital – 7 miles
- Nearest Casino – 0.2 miles at The Westin
- Restaurant – 0.2 miles
|Bedrooms||Apr 15 – Dec 14||Dec 15 – Apr 14||Christmas / New Year’s Week|
All rates are quoted weekly in US $ unless otherwise noted
All rates are based on 7 nights and include meet & greet, welcome basket and daily maid service (except Sundays & Public Holidays)
A 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates.
Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom.
Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year’s where a 12 night minimum is required.
(rates subject to change without prior notice)