Aqua is a contemporary 2 story villa situated on a raised bluff in the private gated estate of Indigo Bay and within walking distance to the beach.
Pure architectural lines and pristine white interiors are the hallmarks of this beautiful brand new home, located within the prestigious gated community of Indigo Bay in St. Maarten.
From its privileged cliffside location and south-westerly orientation, the villa commands a spectacular view over the Caribbean and the neighboring island of Saba on the distant horizon.
The sophisticated minimal decor of white walls and natural wood with hints of sea green, blue, and coral pink perfectly complement the endless topaz blue view from the infinity pool in the foreground to the Caribbean and sky beyond.
The luminous open-plan interior, cooled by ceiling fans and air conditioning features a lounge area with large comfortable couches and a widescreen TV, an indoor dining area with seating for 8 and a gleaming white kitchen with a central island breakfast bar. Large glass sliding doors create an easy flow out to the terrace dining area equipped for al fresco dining with a large gas grill. Enjoy the uninterrupted water views and glorious sunsets from the comfortable outdoor covered lounge area or soak up the sun on the open terrace around the pool.
Offering 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths this two-story home features a large light-filled living space on the lower level with high loft ceilings, a bedroom on each side of the living space, and a spacious terrace and beautiful infinity pool. Two further bedrooms are located on the upper level and also overlook the water.
The master bedroom and 2nd bedroom are accessed from the main living room and each has a queen-size four-poster canopy bed and spacious walk-in closet and private sea view terrace area with sun loungers. Two further queen size bedrooms are to be found on the upper level each with a sea view balcony and walk-in closet. All four bedrooms have beautiful en-suite bathrooms with glass-walled rain and handheld showers and the master bathroom also opens to an outdoor spa shower.
An exercise room equipped with a bike and a bench and free weights is located on the lower level to the rear of the main living area. The villa is gated and has parking for 3 cars.
Just a 5-minute walk from the villa brings you to the lovely white sands of Indigo Bay and the Indigo Bay community also has a popular beach bar and restaurant.
The villa offers perfect location , you are right in the middle of Simpson Bay, nightlife area and Philipsburg, shopping and cruise terminal area.
Equal size upstairs bedrooms are generously proportioned with queen size beds, while downstairs the bedrooms with queen size beds are slightly larger, and are perfect for multiple couples travelling together.
The property is fully fenced with a gated driveway, security cameras and parking for three cars.
European kitchen has all the amenities needed such as a stove, oven, microwave, kettle and coffee tea maker, blender, toaster, dishwasher and all the pots and pans to either prepare a nice breakfast, lunch or dinner and large kitchen island with bar stools.
The villa has a nice outdoor shower to rinse off after enjoying the pool.
This property is available to rent as a 3 or 4 bedroom villa
- Ocean view
- Overlooking Indigo Bay
- Air-conditioned throughout the villa
- Fiber-optic internet with Wi fi
- Mosquito screens on all sliding doors
- 110 Voltage
- Electric gate with doorbell and intercom/camera to the living room
- Safe in both down stairs bedrooms
- Apple TV
- Washer and Dryer
- Linens provided
- Towels provided
- Outdoor gas grill
- Automatic start backup generator
- Master Bedroom: Sea view bedroom with a Euro queen four poster bed and canopy, ceiling fan, A/C, desk and chair, lounge seating area for two, walk in robe/dressing room, ensuite bathroom with rain and hand shower, WC and double vanity leading on to spa-like outdoor shower. Expansive glass sliding doors on two sides with sea view terrace adjoining pool terrace and private garden view side terrace.
- Bedroom 2: Sea view bedroom with a Euro queen four poster bed and canopy, ceiling fan, A/C, desk and chair, lounge seating area for two, walk in robe/dressing room, ensuite bathroom with sea view rain and hand shower, WC and double vanity. Expansive glass sliding doors on two sides with sea view terrace adjoining pool terrace and private garden view side terrace.
- Bedroom 3: Sea view bedroom with a Euro queen four poster bed and canopy, ceiling fan, A/C, desk and chair, lounge seating area for two, walk through robe/dressing room, ensuite bathroom with rain and hand shower, WC and vanity. Glass sliding doors opening on to private sea view balcony.
- Bedroom 4: Sea view bedroom with a Euro queen four poster bed and canopy, ceiling fan, A/C, desk and chair, lounge seating area for two, walk through robe/dressing room, ensuite bathroom with rain and hand shower, WC and vanity. Glass sliding doors opening on to private sea view balcony.
The clean white kitchen has an island with 5 stools. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator with an integral ice maker, a wine fridge, coffee maker and glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots
Living & Dining Rooms:
The living room is modernly furnished with air-conditioning and a flat screen TV. The sitting area opens up to the terrace where you have an outside sitting area to enjoy the fresh air and the views. The interior dining area can accommodate 8 persons comfortably.
Pool and Beach:
A large infinity pool surrounded by lounge chairs for the guests to sun bathe and soak in the pool overlooking the beautiful ocean. The outside area has a dining table, outside sitting area and a BBQ.
Short walk to beach.
We want to inform you that a construction site has recently commenced on the piece of land directly next to Villa Aqua. The construction is expected to continue until the end of June 2024. The primary inconvenience during this period is related to the sound level generated by construction machinery.
In light of this situation, we are offering 30% discount for bookings at Villa Aqua until June 30, 2024.
From 1 July, 2024 onwards
Princess Juliana International Airport – 3 miles.
Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 5 miles.
Marigot, the French capital – 4.6 miles