Coralita villa, waterfront
- Valid on all NEW BOOKINGS ONLY every 7th Night is free – Summer/Fall Season 2023
Villa Coralita is situated right in exclusive French Oyster Pond.
This waterfront villa offers maximum privacy, classic comfort with a superb view on the sailing yachts and the island of St. Barths in the distance. Villa Coralita is a blend of contemporary Creole and timeless Mediterranean style, built on several levels with 4 independent bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms.
The entrance opens to the elegant living and dining areas flanked by an open-plan kitchen and enhanced by lofty ceilings. Sliding doors open out to the half open sun deck perched above the 40-foot swimming pool and lower sundeck. Via the pool area you can reach the private boat dock.
For your indoor entertainment are satellite TV’s, VCR, DVD-player, a stereo system and a high speed WiFi internet connection. Extras include a daily maid (except on Sunday) and a safe for valuables. Villa Coralita is an ideal bay side villa where you can escape from the busy pace of city life and enjoy quietness sipping an afternoon tropical cocktail on your own dock.
On one side of this villa is the master suite, adorned with a romantic bed, an enclosed bedroom for a baby, en-suite bathroom and a private balcony. The other side offers three independent bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, each with a private balcony. All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned.
- Overlooking Oyster Pond &l St. Barths
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Stereo with CD player
- High speed WiFi Internet connection
- Master Bedroom Suite – Located on one side of the villa offers a romantic bed, an enclosed bedroom for a baby, and an en-suite bathroom with shower. The bedroom has a King Bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, and private balcony.
- Bedroom 2 – Independent bedroom with king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower and private balcony.
- Bedroom 3 – Independent bedroom with two twin beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower and private balcony.
- Bedroom 4 – Independent bedroom with two twin beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Furnished in a blend of contemporary creole and timeless Mediterranean style, the tasteful living and dining areas open to the half open sun deck perched above the swimming pool and lower sundeck. Dining table seatng for 6 persons is located on the covered terrace.
- Located on the lower sundeck with a 40-foot swimming pool surrounded by lounge chairs.
- 0.2 miles to Dawn Beach
- Fully equipped kitchen to include stove, oven, fridge, ice machine, microwave, blender, toaster and coffee maker.
- Princess Juliana International Airport – 8 miles
- Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 3 miles
- Marigot, the French capital – 7 miles
- Nearest Casino – 0.2 miles located at The Westin St. Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa
- Restaurant – 0.2 miles.
|Bedrooms||Apr 15 – Dec 14||Dec 15 – Apr 14||Christmas / New Year’s Week|
All above mentioned rates are per night.
Reservations of 5 nights or more include airport meet & greet and welcome basket.
Maid service 3 times per week.
A 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates.
Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom.>\
Minimum Booking is 5 nights and 10 nights for Christmas & New Year’s. (rates subject to change without prior notice)