Villa Lolita – Tryall
Villa Lolita is Tryall’s newest and most fabulously equipped luxury villa! It is 14,000 ft² of dramatically designed new construction, built in the fall of 2008.
You will be greeted by a professional, experienced staff of seven, that will provide unmatched personalized service. Our award-winning chef makes meal time a gourmet pleasure. A vacation at Villa Lolita ushers you into the sheer bliss of being in paradise. You’ll be surrounded by beautiful panoramic views of the ocean and mountains found only in the Caribbean.
This 5 bedroom home is nestled into a hillside on four private acres. The Media Room includes a fifty inch flat screen television, DVD player, wireless internet connection, books, board games, movies and music for all ages. The Living and Dining Pavilion opens to the ocean on one side and on the other side there is a lush garden of tropical plants.
The wraparound terrace has four levels. One level is dedicated to the sun worshippers. The second area features a two foot deep private children’s pool. The main entertainment terrace measures more than twenty five hundred square feet that can accommodate large gatherings. It surrounds the infinity lap pool and includes an outdoor dining gazebo, with wet bar and several relaxing seating areas.
Villa Lolita’s top of the line amenities and spacious, open design provides the ultimate privacy for couples, families and friends. This superb setting within the Tryall Club enclave, with its eighteen hole golf course and private beach makes this luxury residence one of the finest properties in Jamaica. Villa Lolita is an elegant sanctuary in a breathtaking setting.
- The open contemporary floor plan includes:
- Two luxurious Master Suites
- Three additonal Guest Suites
- A Media Room
- Living and Dining Pavilion
- Gazebo for outdoor dining and entertaining with a wet bar
- Five pools
- A fitness gym, complete with steam room
- The Palatial Michigan Master Suite is designed with secluded terraces which feature a heated infinity plunge pool/Jacuzzi with an outdoor shower. The indoor travertine and glass tiled shower accommodates two or more persons and overlooks both the mountains and the ocean.
- The Washington Master Suite features a connecting living room with a queen size sleep sofa, full wet bar with microwave and a garden level patio.
- The Ohio Suite is located on the first level and is handicap accessible with comfort height safety bars throughout.
- The Tennessee Suite features a king size bed and the Illinois Suite includes two queen size beds.
All suites include flat screen televisions, iPod docking stations, double sinks in the en-suite bathrooms, and open showers designed with dual shower heads. All suites also feature air conditioning as well as ceiling fans.
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
|April 19, 2020 – November 20, 2020||3||5||$ 1429|
|April 19, 2020 – November 20, 2020||4||5||$ 1688|
|April 19, 2020 – November 20, 2020||5||5||$ 1949|
|November 21, 2020 – November 28, 2020
|November 29, 2020 – December 14, 2020||3||5||$ 1429|
|November 29, 2020 – December 14, 2020||4||5||$ 1688|
|November 29, 2020 – December 14, 2020||5||5||$ 1949|
|December 15, 2020 – December 18, 2020||4||7||$ 2727|
|December 15, 2020 – December 18, 2020||5||7||$ 2987|
|December 19, 2020 – December 26, 2020
Christmas rates apply to any 7 night booking that includes Christmas Day
|December 27, 2020 – January 02, 2021
New Year’s rates apply to any 7 night booking that includes New Year’s Eve
(rates subject to change without prior notice)
USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking. Rate Policies A 7-night, full-house rate is required for all holiday weeks which include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.