Jasmine Hill villa , beachfront
Jasmine Hill Villa is a wonderful gem in Ocho Rios, located directly on the ocean with easy access for snorkeling from the back yard.
The villa is approximately 90 minutes drive east from Montego Bay airport, along Jamaica’s scenic North Coast road.
The extra large, four plus acre lot includes over 200 feet of ocean front. Jasmine Hill is surrounded on all sides by lush tropical vegetation.
The villa is within walking distance to Sandals Ocho Rios and approximately one mile east of downtown Ocho Rios.
The rooms are very spacious, classic stucco and wooden shingle roof home built in the 40’s.
The rooms are extra large and all have hardwood or ceramic tile floors.
The art filled living room overlooks the sea, pool and side fountain garden.
You may have your dinners on the terrace, by the pool, in the fountain garden or in the indoor private dining room.
A total of four spacious bedrooms, each with private bath and air conditioning accommodates up to 8 adults.
All the bedrooms have been recently redecorated and have large ceiling fans, and air conditioning.
The home is filled with books, English antiques and original artwork.
A well tuned Yamaha upright piano is located in the entrance room.
Lush gardens or ocean surround Jasmine Hill with spectacular views from all rooms.
There is a wonderful ocean-side gazebo is perfect for morning breakfast or evening cocktails.
Ocean swimming is especially wonderful from the Jasmine Hill dock. Stone steps lead into crystal clear water and sandy bottom.
This is a great experience from your own back yard. Within 50 yards of shore is a wonderful coral reef perfect for snorkeling.
Jasmin Hill is fully staffed with a superb Caribbean chef, butler, a housekeeper, laundress and a gardener.
The driver lives on the property in separate staff area.
All bedrooms have quiet split air conditioning, ceiling fans, private bathrooms with showers (bedroom 2 has a tub shower combo).
-Bedroom 1 Large upstairs master bedroom (17 x 30 feet) with king 4 poster bed and 40′ flat-screen TV.
This bedroom has windows on three sides and a private covered balcony overlooking the ocean.
-Bedroom 2 King upstairs bedroom (14 x 15 feet) and 40′ flat-screen TV.
This bedroom also has a private balcony overlooking the pool and ocean.
-Bedroom 3 Queen bed in the downstairs bedroom (16 x 23 feet).
Pool Cottage Suite
-Bedroom 4 King bed, private bathroom with walk in shower, 40′ flat-screen TV, double French doors to a private porch overlooking
the pool and sea. The suite is fully air-conditioned. This bedroom is only available at the 4-bedroom rate.
Rosebud Cottage – A new 2-bedroom cottage was added to bring the total bedroom accommodations up to 6.
This charming cottage is in a beautiful garden retreat. Each of the two bedrooms is air conditioned and has its own
en-suite bathroom with shower. There is a lovely outdoor private shower that can be shared by both bedrooms.
-Bedroom 5 King bed, private bathroom with 40′ flat-screen TV.
-Bedroom 6 Queen bed, private bathroom.
The villa also includes a large spring water swimming pool. Ocean swimming is especially wonderful from the dock.
Stone steps lead into crystal clear water and sandy bottom. Within 50 yards of shore is a wonderful coral reef perfect for snorkeling.
The reef and surrounding shoreline are a protected habitat and fishing is not allowed.
Additional guests over the villa maximum of 12 people will incur a charge of $350/week plus $150 for a roll-away bed per guest.
Children younger than 8 years old sleeping in their parents’ bedroom will incur a charge of $150 for a roll-away bed.
Maximum 2 children.
Lyndel Brown is the only owner approved driver for Jasmin Hill. He is licensed by JUTA and fully insured.
He charges standard MAXI rates of $875/week for up to 12 passengers, or $1,200 for up to 15 passengers.
Minimum daily rates are $135 and $175. PLEASE NOTE THAT NO OTHER DRIVERS ARE ALLOWED AT JASMIN HILL!
- Completely renovated with new bathrooms, mahogany windows and doors, balconies, verandas and spectacular new entrance through landscaped gardens.
- 6 spacious bedrooms with en-suite bath and air-conditioning
- All new luxury bathrooms
- Large fresh water pool
- Gym located in a traditional Caribbean cottage in the jungle and overlooking the sea
- Sea level sun deck with stone steps into the ocean
- Sea kayak
- Spacious covered outdoor veranda for dining or relaxing
- Yamaha piano
- Convenient to all sights and shopping in Ocho Rios
- Full staff
|Bedrooms||Low Season Weekly||High Season Weekly||Christmas Weekly||New Years Weekly||Thanksgiving Weekly|
- Jamaica High Season December 15 to April 14 except for Christmas and New Years weeks.
- Jamaica Low Season April 15 to December 14 except for Thanksgiving week.
- Holiday Weeks are Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s weeks. All Holiday bookings require one week and full house rate except where noted.
- Some villas have a different High and Low season start and end dates. If it is different it will be specified on the rate page for each villa.
- Minimum stay is 4-5 nights during low season (summer) and 7 nights during high season (winter). A rate surcharge may apply for bookings less than a full week (7 nights.) This will depend on the number of rooms booked and/or the time of year (low vs. high season.) Surcharges typically range from 10% – 25% dependent upon the specific villa.
- Rates include Government Consumption Tax (GCT) except where otherwise stated.
- Rates include full villa staff (typically cook, housekeeper, gardener, laundress).
- Rates are quoted in United States Dollars (USD), current rates of exchange would apply.